CURTIS & ZOEY
Curtis and Zoey work hard to keep their little family together. Life has thrown them a few curveballs. The business Curtis worked for shut down and he had to start a new job. After the birth of their second child, Zoey got sick and wasn’t able to go back to work for a while. They definitely felt the pressure of the medical bills, mortgage payments, and other debts that seemed to keep them running the same race without ever getting ahead. They need direction and support in finally getting ahead of their finances and move beyond living month to month.
Curtis and Zoey have experienced the unpredictability that life has thrown at them. They need to learn how to manage their debt while putting money away for future uncertainties.
THINGS TO FOCUS ON
- Managing debt
- Controlling credit card use
- Maintaining your mortgage
- Dealing with divorce
The Security Plan benefits will fortify and refine the financial habits you have developed, and protect you against the things you simply can’t plan for.
Wondering where to start on your path to financial health? Get started with your personalized Journey™ action plan.
Journey™ by Lifecents is a financial wellness application designed to help you manage and overcome the most common challenges you will encounter on your financial journey. Access Journey™ to get started with:
- Your Financial Health Report
- Financial Management Goal System
- Personalized Badges & Challenges
- Financial Connections & Tools
Simplify is a financial software that allows you to easily manage your entire financial life in one secure place so you can reach your goals faster.
Here’s just a few things you can do with Simplify:
- See all accounts in one place
- Gain insights into your spending, saving and retirement goals
- Categorize transactions
- Get spending analysis
- Set and track goals
- Manage debt
- Track and monitor tax deductions
- Automate expense tracking
- Ensure you never miss a tax deduction
- Track income & expenses
- Track mileage
- Get profit & loss statements
Ask Advisory gives you access to our knowledgeable financial counselors to answer your questions on everything from establishing credit and starting a college fund to exploring retirement options. Get confidential guidance and advice 24/7 about budgeting, debt consolidation, health care expenses, credit cards, taxes and more.
- 24/7 Access to Financial Counselors
- Free confidential counseling by phone.
- Free Financial calculators
- Access to Online Financial Resource Center (informative articles and other resources to help you plan ahead).
With Tax Chat, tax experts provide you with advice, planning and audit assistance to help you avoid mistakes, penalties and interest. They help make your year-end tax preparation feel painless and frustration free!
- Advice from tax professionals.
- Unlimited advice on federal taxes.
- Free tax return preparation for 1040EZ per household.
- Business Returns and Bookkeeping
- IRS Notices & Tax Resolution
- Member portal with tax tips, tax law changes, advice and more
Don’t settle for full price! Before you shop, be sure to access MyVIP Savings application which makes shopping easy, rewarding and fun. Earn cash back on purchases made through a convenient online mall and save up to 80% on thousands of deals, promo codes, and free shipping offers.
- Over 3,000 of the most popular stores all on one site
- Shop and compares prices from over 100 million products
- CashBack button browser extension
- Mobile app from App Store or Google Play
- Between 3,000-5,000 daily deals offering up to 80% off
One of the best things you can do for your credit score is ensure that you’re protected from fraud and identity theft. ID Sanctuary provides you with personalized attention from fraud specialists, resources and more
- Unlimited 24/7 restoration assistance
- Step-by-step guidance through the identity restoration process
- Protecting your children’s social security numbers
- Document replacement assistance
- Credit inquiry activity alerts
- One bureau credit report, credit score and monitoring
Legal Access offers you the ability to get legal answers from experienced lawyers at discounted rates. Attorneys can help you with anything from traffic tickets and legal documents to major life events. You also receive additional legal services at no extra cost to you!
- One-on-one consultations
- Attorney-made phone calls.
- Assistance with government programs.
- Representation in small claims court.
- Help with a Simple and Living Will
Need a will, power of attorney or rental agreement? UIG’s online legal document creation tool called LawAssure helps you save hundreds of dollars in attorneys fees to create your own high-quality documents to protect your family and assets.
- Create legal documents online such your will, living trust, healthcare directive, lease agreement, etc
- Securely share your documents with trusted advisors or an attorney
- Safely store and edit your documents, or export them for printing and signature
Get financial prepared for an imperfect world. Develop critical financial habits to not only get out of debt and save money, but protect your assets and prepare for life’s unexpected twists and turns.
When you sign up for an Umbrella Financial Fitness Plan, your immediate family also has access to your perks and services.
SECURITY PLAN PRICE
Subscription cost is recurring and will be billed to your account monthly until cancelled.